JOIN FAM

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Play, play,...LMAO.

So you know Thursday is the new Friday; we just cant wait to get out of the craze of the week and have fun and like my fellow Economist we model every thing which means we create a blue print of what we intend to describe or explain. So I am going to try to explain fun in NAija from my experience in working with my peeps during this week *winks* (efiko)

ECONOMIST MODEL FOR HAVING FUN IN LAGOS

F = B0 + B1 M + U

F = Fun
B0 and B1 = Coefficients
M = money
U = Random variable

LMAO... for my non economist peeps it simply means having fun is a function (as a result) of ego (money...LMAO)

I know I am a little partial today just talking about only economist but my pre- weekend revolved around them as we had a get together at the beach as we draw closer to our very last days together as a class and as a family.

Right now i am beginning to feel all mushy as i think now of the inevitable that one day some of us may never see each other again and so today here are some faces I could lay hold of their pictures; some of the most intelligent, crazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy, STINGY (PLS NO KILL ME AFTER THIS OOOOOOOH) and interesting people that form a part of life my life that I am going to miss.

So i didn't put everything because i almost went blind when i saw some “tinssssssssssss” that I saw *winks* you know this is a family friendly blog... LMAO.


I GOT PHONE NOS TOO...LOL














AS IN...I STILL GOT MORE PHONE NO'S...LMAO



























WATCH OUT FOR PART TWO... Dinner and Award Nite (BIGGER AND BETTER)

2 comments:

  1. now i seee..nice 1s...double thumbs up to u!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. finally checked ur blog out was worth it nicely done

    ReplyDelete