JOIN FAM

Sunday, August 8, 2010

ME, MY PEEPS AND MY AUNTY B.

The weekend came a little earlier for me his week since the last time I dropped my ECONOMIST YANS, (Still feeling like an efiko)...*wink*.

So the occasion was originally to celebrate the birthday of someone really dear, our very own Aunty B; she means a whole lot to a special group of people: the Rechabites (my family from another mother but from the same father): so much so that we prepared a long elaborate scheme which took over a month of strategising and concocting (Kudos to Anna aka anna banana, Itunu aka itunes and Lilacious lily...I am in trouble, exposing their aka*grinnning*).

Well, like I said earlier the plan was to celebrate some one but I also put my own twist into the story: you know, spice it up a bit... (Smiling). Imagine: City People Magazine style...lol .

Enough talk, lets get down to business; Rise and Stew Very Plenty...LMAO.

ENTOURAGE: Lagos big boys, Michael (centre), Big Mike (left), Dare aka man of God (back with two fingers in the air) and Lagos big babes; Osarentin aka Tinker bell(shiny teeth in blue), Anna aka anna banana in red and Joy.




SET UP: P.B (in pink), Ifedayo (in black covering her face: coded runs going down), Micheal and Afolabi aka Afo baba pretending like they understand...lol.
And we were in the dark at this time...’see as we be like sardine...kai, na love wan tin tin for anuty B cause am *grinning hard*.


LYRICS: ‘Omo’ I just have to pause at this point for the lyricist himself Damilola Famaks aka babaaa, This guys lyrics as far back as 2007 was still deep as we read them to aunty B; I guess the pen speaks from the dept of the heart of a man more than spoken words...’babaaa, I hail oooooh’
. BABA DAMI (IN THE CENTER WEARING A BLACK SHIRT)



Still Lovebirds: Mr and Mrs Kalejaiye


Seyoooooooooooooooo baba blessed art thou amongst he women LMAO


Family: Notice Anna banana the only girl among the boys in the picture below; yep, that is aunty B’s baby...lol. We are jealous!!!



The MEN...lol

All my single ladies...lol (well but one...*winks*)



Mekus Money and his new bussiness partner Mr. A (Mekus, all my pics of you, you are always doing business...Cheiiii)


MY AUNTY B



Pheeeew, i just got carried away: let me slow down before people think this is some Owambe blog.

Now that I am still, I look back at all the times shared together with our Aunty B: all the vigils we stayed awake, all the Praise Nights we danced and sung our hearts out, all the gist we had every Saturday, all the scolding we got when we misbehaved, every meal we shared, and every heart we touched together for God this I will forever treasure.
This is my heaven right here on planet earth: ME, MY PEEPS AND MY AUNTY B.

2 comments:

  1. its is so sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i missed chai....nice write out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks dearie, don't worry there will be more...

    ReplyDelete